Sunday 9 April 2017

Other Current Work

As well a Karcess: Wolves In Turmoil (Wolf Tribe), I am also currently working on a Warriors fan fiction called Armagedon (and yes I know I spelt that incorrectly. I did so repeatedly, but you don't need perfect spelling to be a great writer).
My sister, Yindi L Hutley, is an upcoming artist and illustrator. She made this amazing drawing for me to use as a header.


I tried to colour it, but I'm terrible with graphics, and different programs work in different ways. Some if you load a picture like this and use fill, it will fill in between the lines. Some (like Drawing Desk which I was using) will just cover up he whole picture. In the end what I did to the picture was pretty basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *