Saturday, 5 September 2026

Have You Ever Tasted Deer?

Okay, so I need your guys help. 

For those who don't know, Karcess: Wolves in Turmoil is set in an environment similar to the Northern European area in our world. I thought it was most appropriate for the wolves. The problem is, I don't know a lot about it in terms of flora and fauna. I've found a little information, but I ran into a bit of a problem. 

Because I don't live around there and don't hunt myself, I don't really know what animals like deer (venison) and rabbit taste like. I also don't know what the animals smell like, alive or freshly killed.

I don't know if the flavours of other Northern European species have ever been recorded somewhere.

My question is: to any of you who have had some of these meats, or heard the flavour described, could you leave a comment with that? 

Thanks if you can help. I have a more detailed request for descriptions on my Patreon. And if you can't help, thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *